This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath is located in the desirable Park Stockdale community. The kitchen offers newer Quartz counters, natural stone backsplash, kitchen sink, microwave, electric stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal. Well maintained with newer windows, bathtub and vanity with Quartz counter, fresh paint inside and out, roof, carpet, washer and gas dryer. Spacious backyard with an oversized patio. Close to schools, shopping and dining. HOA is very affordable with a community pool and park. Don’t miss this one!!
- County: Kern
- Stories: 1
- Property Disclaimer: Data is Copyright 2021 BAOR INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT VERIFIED OR GUARANTEED.
- Picture Count: 37
- RV: No
- Disclosures: CC&Rs,HOA Fees
- APN: 33117206
- Internet Viewable: 1
- Subdivision: 3121
- Lot Square Footage: 7700.00 sq ft
- Directions: Located off of Stockdale Hwy and Rio Bravo.
- Zoning Description: R-1
- Pool Type: Community
- Parking: 2 Car Garage
- Fireplace: 1
- Solar Electric: No
- Elementary District: Panama-Buena Vista
- Elementary School: Van Horn, Wayne
- Jr. High School: Actis, O. J.
- Sr. High School: Bakersfield
- HOA Fee: 63.00
- Office Name: Coldwell Banker Preferred, REALTORSÂ®- Ming Office
This Single Family Residence style property located in is currently Residential and has been listed on Lockhart Realty Group. This property is listed at $ 315,000.00. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and is 1643.00 sq ft. The property was built in 1969 year. If you’re looking for a Bakersfield Real Estate Agent to work with, contact us today.