Need a great getaway! Or maybe you are just ready to get out of the fast paced, hectic, crazy city life and ease into a more quiet, relaxed mountain lifestyle. Check out this awesome mountain home in the wonderful community of Panorama Heights, nestled among the tall trees, 2 bedrooms 3.5 baths and over 1 acre. Master down, large sleeping loft, will fit 2 queen beds plus, 3/4 bath! You will love the rustic soaking tub! Spacious living room with custom built-in entertainment center, woodstove, kitchen including granite, newer appliances, pantry/utility with washer dryer hook ups! Home has lots of windows, dual-glazed! Beautiful flooring, wonderful wrap-around deck for entertaining, relaxing or stargazing! Also did I mention the 24 x 36 fully insulated shop with 2 rollup doors, built-in bar, half-bath, water, propane, electric 220. Make this your game room, hobby or??? 2 nice storage containers included, some furnishings to stay! Don’t miss this beauty it is sure to !
- County: Tulare
- Stories: 2
- Property Disclaimer: Data is Copyright 2021 BAOR INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT VERIFIED OR GUARANTEED.
- Picture Count: 39
- Site Amenities: Mountain
- RV: Yes
- Disclosures: None of the Above
- APN: 345370046
- Internet Viewable: 1
- Lot Square Footage: 43560.00 sq ft
- Directions: From Highway 155 at Glennville take Jack Ranch Rd., North to Old Stage Road. Veer right and continue approximately 4 1/2 miles to Panorama Heights subdivision, Guhl to the left on Ridge Road continue to upper Panorama Park. See cabin on the left
- Zoning Description: R1
- Pool Type: None
- Parking: Uncovered
- Fireplace: 1
- Solar Electric: No
- Elementary District: Linns Valley-Poso Fl
- Elementary School: Linns Vly-Poso
- Jr. High School: Other-Outlying
- Sr. High School: North
- HOA Fee: 0.00
- Office Name: Coldwell Banker Preferred, REALTORSÂ®- Ming Office
This Single Family Residence style property located in is currently Residential and has been listed on Lockhart Realty Group. This property is listed at $ 329,000.00. It has 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and is 0.00 sq ft. The property was built in 1963 year. If you’re looking for a Bakersfield Real Estate Agent to work with, contact us today.