Interactive interior video is now available! Just ask! Tucked away on a side street off of Chester Ave, in the Oleander neighborhood, is this great home with a lot of potential. This home would not only be perfect for a first time home buyer but also a great addition to any rental portfolio. Property has a nice sized front yard and a private backyard big enough for kids and dogs to enjoy. Excellent walkability score as everything you might need is a short walk away. Albtersons and Walgreens is literally a 2 minute walk away which have a city bus stop! This is the residential side of downtown so plenty of medical offices and restaurants to choose from. Highway 58 on-ramp is just a few blocks away which would make it super easy to commute to Los Angeles. Zoning of C2 allows for a broader range of uses as well beyond residential use. At less than $130 per square foot, this is the BEST deal in town!
- County: Kern
- Stories: 1
- Property Disclaimer: Data is Copyright 2021 BAOR INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT VERIFIED OR GUARANTEED.
- Picture Count: 3
- RV: No
- Disclosures: None of the Above
- APN: 01030007
- Internet Viewable: 1
- Lot Square Footage: 2944.00 sq ft
- Directions: From downtown, take Chester Ave south. Turn right (west) onto alley between 1st and 2nd street.
- Zoning Description: C-2
- Pool Type: None
- Parking: Uncovered
- Solar Electric: No
- Elementary District: Bakersfield City
- Elementary School: Roosevelt_Bak
- Jr. High School: Emerson
- Sr. High School: Bakersfield
- HOA Fee: 0.00
- Office Name: Agentcor Realty
This Single Family Residence style property located in is currently Residential and has been listed on Lockhart Realty Group. This property is listed at $ 99,000.00. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, and is 755.00 sq ft. The property was built in 1924 year. If you’re looking for a Bakersfield Real Estate Agent to work with, contact us today.